Adrian Mack, PhD
As director of business development for social impact, Adrian Mack develops strategic partnerships for 3C Institute’s professional services, a suite of custom technology solutions designed for behavioral science researchers, intervention developers, and higher education and research institutions. Mr. Mack has worked in fundraising and business development for a variety of organizations, including independent schools and nonprofits.
- Sales and strategic partnerships
- Client relations
- PhD, transformative studies, California Institute of Integral Studies
- MA, Christian ministry, Liberty University
- MA, Christian studies, Duke University
- BA, history, University of Virginia