In a recent webinar, Melissa DeRosier, PhD, of 3-C Institute for Social Development, and Gregg Graves, counselor at Heritage Middle School in Wake Forest, NC, discussed innovative ways to address the pervasive problem of bullying in schools.
- Research on bullying and social isolates
- Best practices for helping students learn the core social skills needed to succeed in school
- Using game-based stealth assessment to help identify students with social skills challenges (“stealth assessment” describes assessments that are so subtly integrated into a game-based learning environment that they’re virtually invisible)
- Zoo U, an interactive social skills assessment program
- Exciting new data about how Zoo U can help identify bullies
Watch the webinar: