Variations in attention, motivation, and literacy can undermine the quality of data collected from participants. For example:
- Limited attention spans and low motivation to answer survey questions make it difficult to collect responses.
- Literacy influences a person’s ability to respond to questions and affects the accuracy of those responses.
- Typical layouts, such as multiple questions presented one after the other, can distract and overwhelm users.
To address developmental challenges with children, we created Quest, the first child-friendly online data collection system. Now, in response to demand, we’ve designed survey templates for use with adults.
|Quest Projects & Pricing|
All Quest surveys incorporate interactive technologies to maximize engagement and minimize the impact of developmental delays and learning challenges on the quality of data collected.
- Age-appropriate, game-like survey layouts to increase engagement and motivation
- Built-in text-to-speech with synchronized highlighting minimizes literacy issues
- Accessibility options (e.g., magnification of text and images) to support broad use
- FERPA- and HIPAA-compliant security for data collection and storage
- Progress monitoring tools to track survey completion
- Easy export of data files for statistical analyses
Highly rated by researchers and users alike and proven to work through multiple research studies, Quest offers a unique solution to the participant challenges of data collection.
Contact us at 888-598-0103 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a live demo.