Mr. Thomas is a computer scientist whose immediate interest is research and development of Intelligent Tutoring Systems. At 3C Institute and Center for Research in Emotional and Social Health, he helps to design and develop computer-based tutoring systems to help students practice and improve social skills. Mr. Thomas has decades of experience in computer software design and marketing. He recently obtained a PhD in computer science at North Carolina State University. His dissertation was focused on artificial intelligence, specifically as applied toward Intelligent Tutoring Systems. He is a member of the Liquid Narrative research group at NC State.
- computer software design
- research in the subfield of artificial intelligence
- general business, management, and marketing
- BA, mathematics, University of Virginia
- Masters of Engineering, computer science, University of Virginia
- PhD, computer science, artificial intelligence, North Carolina State University